Vegan Fried Egg: Try these great food items for vegetarian people
People are either vegetarian or non-vegetarian. Apart from the vegetarian and non-vegetarian, there is a third type/variety of people, who do not eat chicken, mutton, but an egg. They are called the eggetarian. But do you know that vegan food is also trending in recent times? Well, what if you are vegetarian and feel like eating eggs? No problem, we have brought for you 3 vegan recipes today. Vegan food excludes all the diary products.
Vegan Fried Egg
Note the contents first
- 250 gm tofu
- 4 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tbsp (tablespoon) gram flour
- 1 teaspoon desi ghee
- One fourth teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 onion
- Salt oil for frying
Make it like this
- When ghee is heated in a pan, add gram flour and fry it lightly and allow it to cool. Mix one spoon of mashed tofu, half a teaspoon of cornflour and roasted gram flour well. Now make small balls of six to seven.
- Now tighten the pumpkin to the tofu and mix well by adding cornflour. Now make big six-seven shells. Now add gram flour balls in all the balls and make them in the shape of eggs. Now heat oil in a pan. Fry each egg on a low flame till it becomes golden, then take it out.
- Cut the eggs from the middle and put salt, pepper powder on top, serve hot with ringed onions and chutney. If desired, put eggs in hot spices like egg curry and serve hot with rice or roti.
Peanut butter cookies (serves 9, 2 cookies per person, makes 18)
INGREDIENTS FOR BASE
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Place 9 muffin liners into a mini muffin tin (or a mini-muffin tin for 18 smaller bites).
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt 6 tablespoons coconut oil and stir together 1/2 cup peanut butter, ¼ cup cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 pinch salt.
- When fully combined, remove from heat and stir in 1 cup rolled oats and 1/4 cup honey. Fondle into cupcake liners. Freeze while making the groundnut butter topping.
- In a small stewpan over low heat, mix one fourth cup peanut butter, one tablespoon maple treacle, and one tablespoon coconut oil.
- Woo the hot peanut butter batter over the chocolate oat mix. Refrigerate for fifteen to twenty minutes, refrigerate until serving. Store refrigerated.
- For the topping, you need: 2 tablespoons or 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup, 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Note: When using honey (it should not be heated), only maple syrup can be heated.
- 1.5 cups cashew soaked for 2 hours
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Soak cashews in water for 2 hours
- After soaking cashews, drain and discard the water, place cashews in a blender
- Add lemon juice, and onion (optional)
- Blend until the cream is smooth
- Store it in an airtight container for 3-5 days
- Cashew cream can be used as a dip with vegetables and strawberries, apples and other fruits of your choice
Read more articles on Healthy Diet
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.