Planned surgeries have been temporarily stopped at a hospital in a bid to deal with a rise in coronavirus cases.
Patients who would usually be taken to A&E at the Royal Glamorgan Hospital in Llantrisant in an emergency will also be sent elsewhere as part of the plan.
The hospital in Rhondda Cynon Taf, one of the areas in Wales under a local lockdown, has 82 cases linked to transmission on the site.
The temporary measures come into force at 14:00 BST on Wednesday.
Only a small number of urgent cancer surgeries will remain at the Royal Glamorgan, while its A&E department will stay open for walk-in patients, but the Tirion birthing centre will be closed until 5 October.
Emergencies will be taken to Princess of Wales Hospital in Bridgend, Prince Charles Hospital in Merthyr Tydfil or the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff.
The latest move follows two wards being closed last week.
Paul Mears, chief executive of Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board, said: “We recognise the concern that these temporary changes will cause and would like to assure our patients and communities that managing this outbreak is our key priority.
“Our teams continue to work to take all necessary measures to achieve this and we have taken range of swift and decisive actions to try to manage this outbreak.”
Pontypridd MP Alex Davies-Jones and Member of Senedd Mick Antoniw issued a joint statement saying they were “extremely concerned” by the outbreak at the hospital.
“Sadly, this outbreak is a reflection of the increase in Covid-19 infections in Rhondda Cynon Taf generally and we understand that local people will be very concerned about this development,” they said.
“We are seeking an urgent meeting with the health board to discuss its plan to stabilise the situation and to ensure that the impact on those who were scheduled to have surgery and other treatments is minimised.”